Like art class, it's fun to paint and play with the Baby Alive Finger Paint Baby doll. . .and there's so many ways to be creative! Dress her in her smock and put the canvas on the easel to begin. Kids can dip her hand in icy cold water to reveal paint. Place her hand on the blank reusable canvas to reveal a handprint. The color on her fingers will fade with a mommy or daddy's warm touch. Reveal fun colors on the second reusable canvas, too! Fill her paintbrush with water and drag it along to see. The doll can hold her brush so kids can imagine their baby is a budding artist. The images on each canvas disappear when the water dries. She drinks her bottle too -- fill it up with water to feed her. After her bottle, she wets! Mommies and daddies can change her diaper (additional diapers sold separately) and comb her rooted hair. Girls and boys can embrace their artistic side while pretending to be a nurturing mommy or daddy.
Includes doll, outfit, smock, easel, 2 canvases, paintbrush, wipe, bottle, diaper, comb, and instructions.
• Icy water reveals magical paint on doll's hand
• She can paint on 1 canvas with wet fingers
• Drag water-filled brush on second canvas to show colors
• The color fades from hands and canvases for repeatable play
• She drinks her bottle and wets her diaper
• Ages 3 and up.
• Warning: Choking hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
• Each doll sold separately. Subject to availability.