Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
She eats her waffle shapes and drinks her milk! With Baby Alive Breakfast Time Baby doll, kids can pretend to make and feed baby a whole breakfast, including waffle and strawberry shapes. They can even mix pretend milk for baby’s bottle, using the included powdered doll drink packet. With the included Baby Alive solid reusable doll food, waffle maker and strawberry molds, kids will enjoy making yummy breakfast-shaped treats. After all that delicious food, it’s definitely time for a diaper change! That’s because Baby Alive Breakfast Time Baby doll eats, drinks, wets and even “poops” too! Plus, she’s super stylish in her cute, waffle-themed removable dress. Breakfast Time Baby also makes a great toy or gift for girls and boys ages 3 years old and up. (Additional diapers sold separately.)
Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
SHE EATS HER WAFFLE SHAPES AND DRINKS HER MILK: Pretend to make baby a full breakfast, complete with waffle and strawberry shapes, and pretend milk for her bottle
WAFFLE MAKER AND STRAWBERRY MOLD: Use the solid reusable doll food with the included waffle maker and strawberry molds to make Baby Alive Breakfast Time Baby doll a fun meal!
EATS, DRINKS, WETS AND “POOPS”: Feed baby with included fork, knife and plate and powdered “milk” doll drink packet to wash it down … then diaper change time! (Additional diapers sold separately.)
FUN BREAKFAST ACCESSORIES: Includes removable outfit, diaper, waffle maker, strawberry mold, solid reusable doll food, play syrup bottle, doll milk mix, bottle, recipe card, fork, knife and plate
FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP – Girls and boys ages 3 years old and up will love feeding, changing, and enjoying sweet and messy moments with their Baby Alive Breakfast Time Baby doll that drinks and wets
• Includes: doll, removable outfit, waffle maker, strawberry mold, syrup bottle, recipe card, powdered doll food packet, bottle, diaper, 2 solid doll food containers, plate, fork and knife.
• For ages 3+
• WARNING: Small parts may be generated.
• Note: Adult should remove and discard fasteners/packaging components.
• Doll food not intended to be eaten.
• NOTICE: CONTAINS WHEAT. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Solid doll food creation may vary depending on the skill set of the child.
• DIAPER FILLING: ALL NEW MATERIALS: SOFTWOOD PULP. (REG. NO. PA-282)
• SURFACE CLEAN ONLY