Baby Alive Potty Dance Baby is wearing big kid undies and she needs to go potty! Kids can share important moments with their baby by helping her pretend to use the potty. When this doll is thirsty, fill the water bottle with water and give her a drink. Now it's potty time. Hold baby's hands and she'll do a potty dance. Help her on the potty and she'll sing and go ""pee-pee""! Don't worry, the only place she goes is in the potty so there's no mess. Remember to pretend to wash her hands and put a sticker on her rewards chart to show her she did an awesome job! Little ones will love dressing this poseable doll in the included outfit, combing her hair and listening to all the silly things this doll says.
• Includes doll, potty, water bottle, comb, undies, pretend hand soap, and reward chart with stickers.
• Does the ""potty dance"", speaks, and blinks
• Drinks water and “pee-pees"" in the potty
• Says 50 plus phrases in English and Spanish to either Mommy or Daddy
• Mark her progress with stickers and reward chart
• Dolls comes wearing cute removable outfit and big kid undies
• Ages 3 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard – Small parts will be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
• NOTE: Adult should remove and discard fasteners/packaging components.