A sick baby needs lots of love to bounce back to their normal smiles and giggles. Kids can nurture the Sweet Tears Baby doll to help her back to health. First, fill her ""juice"" box with water to feed her. . .oh no! She cries tears that mommy or daddy can wipe away. The Sweet Tears Baby doll has an expressive face and responds to her accessories. Kids can give Sweet Tears Baby doll a check-up with the stethoscope and thermometer. Her nose lights up to let kids know she needs her tissue. Pretend to blow her nose or bandage a pretend boo-boo. Flip the switch in her back to choose who she's speaking to -- she says ""Mommy"" and ""Daddy"" so girls and boys can play out nurturing moments. With 35 plus sounds and phrases in English or French, she can tell kids how she's feeling. . .and that she loves them!
Includes doll, outfit, stethoscope, thermometer, bandage, tissue, juice box, brush, and instructions.
• She cries tears
• She shows emotion and interacts with check-up accessories
• Nose lights up red
• She says 35 plus phrases and sounds in English or Spanish to Mommy or Daddy
• Doll drinks from her ""juice"" box
• Ages 3 and up
• Warning: Choking hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
• Requires 3 ""AA"" batteries. Demo batteries included.